DDL OMNI Engineering LLC is a leading engineering and technical services company that has an ISO 9001:2015 registered Quality Management System. We provide systems and structural engineering, information technology, planning and training, wargaming, integrated logistics support and test and evaluation services to a wide variety of government and commercial clients. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices throughout the U.S., we are dedicated to providing superior quality through continual improvement of our products and ensuring customer satisfaction by incorporating our knowledge and application of technologies to meet their specific needs anytime-anywhere.
Specific Functional Area Duties include:
• Assist in the planning, design, and development of the following: testing material, courseware displays instructional design, and associated curriculum content and supporting technical documentation. The Technician uses commercially available software and IMAT.Explore to meet product specifications and will develop project management schedules. The ability to perform training situation analysis, training evaluations or other front end analysis elements, if required.
• Test courseware development tools, courseware products, and software interfaces.
• Participate in all aspects of Integrated Product Team (IPT) planning, requirements discussions, courseware and product reviews, and demonstrations.
• Collaborate with software and system engineers on characteristics that affect software systems operation and user interfaces to resolve incompatibilities.
• Author technical and software documentation such as user manuals, instructor guides, student guides, and training materials using appropriate software (e.g. AIM or MS Word).
• Troubleshoot problems, provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
• Participates in special projects as required.
Education Required: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred), or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Experience and Skills Required:
Qualified candidates must posess an active security clearance which requires US Citizenship.
• E-5/E-6 with 8 years’ experience as a Naval Aircrewman in at least one of the following communities- P-8 (or P-3C), MH-60R, MTOC, TOC (or TSC and MOCC), or the S-3B with another platform.
• Navy training background (examples: NEC 9502, or MTS; training supervisory positions etc.].
• Documented NEC backgrounds include: (7835, 7836, 7846, 7861, 7862, 7873, 7875, 7876)
Desired Skills in Addition to the Required Skills:
• Current (or former) Enlisted Naval Aircrewman (E-5, E-6) in the AWO and/or AWR specialties of the Naval Aircrewman rating, for example a P-8/P-3C Non-Acoustic Sensor Operator (EWO/SS3), MH-60R, or TOC/MTOC operators, or S-3B Multisensory Operator
• Multiplatform experience if possible
• A background in Navy training, examples include: instructor duty (Master Training Specialist (MTS) a plus), course supervisor; or billets involving curriculum management or Aviation Training requirements [examples CNATTU, CNATT, CNATRA, NAVAIR, CNAF, or OPNAV]).
• Microsoft Office; and the ability to learn IMAT.Explore, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and AIM will be essential.
• Prior experience with curriculum development or software development a plus.
Special Remarks: If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking "Apply Online" below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.